Giovanni Jubiz, MD, PhD, FACOG
Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bilingual Provider
- Women’s Health Expert
- Da Vinci ® Robotic Surgeon
ONLINE SCHEDULING COMING SOON!
- Well-Woman Exams
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Birth Control
- Labor & Delivery
- Menopause Care.
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Surgical Services Include:
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Minimally-Invasive Laparoscopic Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Robotic Surgery with Single Incision Robotic Surgery
- da Vinci® Myomectomy
- da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedures
- da Vinci® Hysterectomy
- da Vinci® Single Site Hysterectomy Surgery
- D & C (Dilation & Curettage)
- Hysteroscopic Procedures
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Hysteroscopic Resection-Fibroids & Polyps
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization
- Genetic Testing/Personalized Medicine
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. Giovanni Jubiz is a board certified OB/GYN, a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG) and a member of the American Medical Association (AMA).
Dr. Jubiz surgical specialization include Minimally Invasive Advanced Laparoscopy and Robotic Surgery, including Single Incision Robotic Surgery that is done completely through the umbilicus, Surgical Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Incontinence, and Hysteroscopy procedures. He also specializes in the Medical management of Pelvic Pain, Abnormal Uterine bleeding, Infertility and Obstetrical Care. Dr. Jubiz training was completed at Lincoln hospital affiliated to Cornell University in New York.
Dr. Jubiz was recently awarded Top OB/GYN in the Clearwater area due to his dedication, ethics and high rate customer satisfaction.
Dr. Jubiz earned his medical degree from Del Norte University in Colombia, then he specialized in Medical Genetics from Javeriana University in Colombia. On the same year he completed a master degree in Biology with major on Human genetics. In 2001, Dr. Jubiz specialized in Clinical Biochemistry with major on inborn errors of the metabolism before completing his PhD in Medical Genetics and Human Genetics from Howard University in Washington, DC. He then completed his OB/GYN residency from Lincoln Hospital in New York.
Dr. Jubiz is fluent in English and Spanish and he is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In his free time, Dr. Jubiz enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters.
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG)
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lincoln Hospital, NY
- Internship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, NY
- PhD, Medical Genetics and Human Genetics, Howard University, Washington, DC
- Clinical Biochemistry with major on inborn errors of the metabolism, Javeriana University
- Master of science in Biology with Major on Human Genetics, Javeriana University
- Residency in Medical genetics, Javeriana University
- Medical Degree, Del Norte University, Colombia
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
North Pinellas Women’s Care
4705 Alt 19, Suite B,
Palm Harbor, FL 34683