Gaye Ficarrotta CNM, MS, IBCLC
Certified Nurse Midwife
- Over 20 Years’ Experience
- International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- Women’s Health Expert
Online Scheduling Coming Soon!
- Full Scope Nurse Midwifery Care
- Well-Woman Care
- Family Planning & Counseling
- Labor & Delivery
Gaye Ficarrotta CNM, MS, IBCLC is a certified nurse midwife (CNM) who has over 20 years’ experience caring for women in the North Pinellas area and provides comprehensive obstetrical and well-woman care. She is also an international board-certified lactation consultant (IBCLC) and she is a Member of the American College of Nurse Midwives.
Gaye earned her Master’s in Nursing from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio before obtaining her Certificate in Nurse Midwifery from the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing in Hyden, Kentucky. She began practicing midwifery in the Palm Harbor area in 1995 and has been caring for patients locally ever since.
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certificate in Nurse Midwifery, Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden, KY
- Master’s in Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Member, American College of Nurse Midwives
- Member, Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Member, The National Association of Childbearing Centers
- Member, Council of Childbirth Education Specialists
- Member, International Lactation Council of America
- Member, Tampa Bay Area Lactation Network
North Pinellas Women’s Care
4705 Alt 19, Suite B,
Palm Harbor, FL 34683